USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Paranoid about yeast in puppy

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    Good tip, I wasn't aware there were supplements like this for puppies...especially with all the hip stuff!
    There was some questions early on about this supplement, so I did some research and found it comes highly recommended. It is sold without the middle man- meaning you have to get it through someone who offers it (like we do). At first, I thought it was one of those things where people will become 'advertisers' just to make a buck, (I did not even realize we got anything for it, thought we only got a discounted price).... so I looked into it more. I decided from my own personal viewpoint that I wanted to continue to use it after my research. There are many other supplements out there- but I have spoken with the reps there and they all have dogs too- and my rep has been a professional breeder and show dog lady for many years. Another reason I say go for it. I have also notified them of puppy mills that I know of who offer their product on their website and they closed their contract with them.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Thank you! I'm going to look into the supplements, and now that you say something about it I do remember our breeder telling us something about it... I think I'm going to talk to her and see what she uses, and Im going to look into the NuVet... for all i know they are the same thing. I'm still going to switch his food, starting today or tomorrow. I'm using new bowls, and on Friday Im going to see what the vet says about his chest, and Im going to get the ear cleaning solution and talk about the quaditrop ointment. Thank you for the advice, I feel like a bad mom since hes having these issues, but Im trying my best to get it taken care of!

Also the treats we have we got them from the same local pet store, there called Wellness WellBites, they are all natural, have no wheat, soy, or corn.
    Last edited by Bacon; 10-05-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    <3 Bacon and Danny

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Update:

We changed Bacon's food from Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy to Fromm Surf 'n Turf, and the results have been great! Bacon has stopped constantly scratching and rubbing himself on any surface possible! His chest has cleared up in color, along with his ears, and the best part is that we don't have to wipe his little bottom every time he goes the bathroom! He finally has normal ! I am very happy that just this simple changed has mad such a difference! Thanks guys for all your help!
    <3 Bacon and Danny

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Update:

We changed Bacon's food from Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy to Fromm Surf 'n Turf, and the results have been great! Bacon has stopped constantly scratching and rubbing himself on any surface possible! His chest has cleared up in color, along with his ears, and the best part is that we don't have to wipe his little bottom every time he goes the bathroom! He finally has normal ! I am very happy that just this simple changed has mad such a difference! Thanks guys for all your help!
    So glad to hear that! It's amazing what a difference a great food makes!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

thats great news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads