URGENT!!! My pups faoming at mouth and spinning crazy!!!

Purebred

Sep 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Onyx
Hes foaming all out his mouth and continuously wont stop spinning on the ground trying to get behind his back leg or his tail i think. Not sure wat is going on. HELP PLEASE, very worried.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I think this is worth a trip to the vets. Check his tail and check if he is hurting any where in his joints.

L

Lucy-licious

Sounds like he's hurting or uncomfortable. Check around his bottom and up under his tail...give it all a really good clean to see if there is any improvement. Have a really good feel around under that tail, some bully's have deep tail pockets where they can get nasty little infections if you don't know its there and arnt cleaning it.
Did he do a poo today?
Also he may have anal glands that need expressing....all dogs have anal glands and mostly they are stimulated and emptied when they go for a poop...in some dogs this doesnt happen and this needs a trip to the vet to get them expressed. It will need doing regularly if that is the case..some of our members have managed to do this themselves to save on the regular vet bills others wont try and go to the vet. As you are not sure whats going on I would go to the vet anyway xx
Ring the vets and get him in asap..the foaming would generally indicate he's hurting or uncomfortable :hug:

L

Lucy-licious

Any news on how Onyx is [MENTION=6249]Purebred[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hes foaming all out his mouth and continuously wont stop spinning on the ground trying to get behind his back leg or his tail i think. Not sure wat is going on. HELP PLEASE, very worried.

How is you baby doing?

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter

Has he been around any frogs? my EBD & lab mix got foamy & drooly after playing with frogs. Evidently they don't taste very good :bad:...lol Now they just paw at them.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hoping that everything is ok!!!

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I have been checking this thread since I saw it. I am hoping everything is ok with your puppy. I cannot even imagine how I would feel if this happened to my puppy. Hope we hear what happened soon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.