General Question Teeth

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
My Stoagie is basically 4 months old and a couple of his bottom teeth fell out and his adult teeth quickly came in...but his top baby teeth are still in tact and we noticed BEHIND those ones his adult teeth are coming in even though the other havent fallen out. Normal??:confused:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yup someone else asked the same question a week or so ago, they will eventually push out the baby teeth. Until then enjoy your shark mouth :wave5:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Totally normal! And may I say, Stoagie is absolutely adorable!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes it's normal, hopefully they will fall out soon. If not you may need an extraction but way too early for that :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma's top teeth came in really wonky. She actually has two extra teeth. Her vet checked them at 6 months and we decided to pull them if needed when she was spayed. Her bottoms are a bit set back too but they're fine. When she was spay a few weeks ago only 1 tooth needed to be pulled.

Here's her top teeth. We call her Shark Teeth. :D
9b7c615a.jpg

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: totally normal! Franklin had the same thing he looked so funny

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Thanks everyone for your input. I was just making sure this is to be expected. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Stoagies top teeth look like that but the only ones thatre adult teeth are the ones thatre set back like Emmas

And thank you I find him just amazingly adorable. I love him so much. Hes having a bit of a problem but that'll be in another post shortly. :/

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks everyone for your input. I was just making sure this is to be expected. @JeannieCO Stoagies top teeth look like that but the only ones thatre adult teeth are the ones thatre set back like Emmas

And thank you I find him just amazingly adorable. I love him so much. Hes having a bit of a problem but that'll be in another post shortly. :/
I have an amazing bully vet and he first told me that as long as Emma was eating fine and they were bothering her than she'd be just fine. I left it up to him when she was spayed if they needed to come out since they weren't bothering her at all. Turn her upside down and see if you can get a picture. You'll want it too for later as she gets bigger so you can see the comparison.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online