Help Needed! Bullie vet in Palm beach county Florida anyone?

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Hello everyone. I am in search of a vet that might be used to treating ebd's. I have looked at the list here and the list from the BCA which come to think of it might be the same. Anyways.. I live in Palm Beach county Florida and am looking for a vet. I am a new ebd owner and have a vet that was recommended to me. She is a frenchie breeder but anytime I mention to her something about grain free diets.. probiotics. and that I use a forum for people who share their info on ebd's she turns up her nose at me. She doesn't even want to hear it.. I have a 5 month old male ebd named Buddy who would love to be treated by a vet who has been treating ebd's for a while.. If anyone knows in this area who one might be- I would appreciate hearing about it. Also I called several and even visited one and they ALL say the same thing.. OO YES we have MANY ebd clients.. hmmm.. Anyways Thanks Hero ( ps I also joined a meetup in the next county south of me broward county) that is a bit far I would think out of all the vets around here there has to be somebody who is familer with many of the issues with ebd's/ Thanks Hero

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Thanks linwhite but all of those are either way far. and by that I mean 60 miles plus or the west coast of Florida which is 150 miles and the one in Broward county is a cancer specilist.. Maybe I should just call them to SEE if they know anyone. Thanks

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Thanks linwhite but all of those are either way far. and by that I mean 60 miles plus or the west coast of Florida which is 150 miles and the one in Broward county is a cancer specilist.. Maybe I should just call them to SEE if they know anyone. Thanks

Please note that the listing says they "Also has offices in Palm Beach and Matin Counties" That's why I put it up there. Matin = Martin County. There is no Matin County in Florida. Call and see what they offer in PBC.

Martin County is directly north of PBC. FT Lauderdale is to the south. Neither is on the west coast.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Please note that the listing says they "Also has offices in Palm Beach and Matin Counties" That's why I put it up there. Matin = Martin County. There is no Matin County in Florida. Call and see what they offer in PBC.

Martin County is directly north of PBC. FT Lauderdale is to the south. Neither is on the west coast.

I corrected the spelling... thanks for pointing it out

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
. Linwhite. I have lived in Florida since 1978. Both in Sarasota county and Palm beach county. I know where I am. The people in Fort Lauderdale ( broward county says specalists in Onocoloy. Cancer no? Or some other specalized practice I beleive it was. I know you are trying to be helpful but I have seen these back months ago as well as checked out the bca site. even the Squishabullys which is a meetup group in Broward county. Just looking for someone who has used a vet in pb county. Hopefully I won't need a onocologist for Buddy. But Thank you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.