Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tummy tuck-removal of teats--wanting info from anyone that has knowledge

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: tummy tuck-removal of teats--wanting info from anyone that has knowledge

When we first got HRH hers were long like Bruce said. A funny story: One day when we were walking around the block a neighbor boy probably about 6 or 7 years old said, "she looks like a cow." and we had to admit she did look like she had udders.

She still does dangle a bit at the very last set, but the rest have pulled up, except her nipples are very large and oddly shaped. I expect they always will be at this point. There hasn't been a change in a long time now.

It was partly because of her dangly bits that I wanted to dress her. And I buy and make things that do cover her chest. I was concerned about some protection from the snow, that first winter. Little did I know she would refuse to step in snow deep enough to touch her chest.
    Daddy minion has to shovel a path for her first thing on snowy mornings.

Now though it's entirely because she looks so darned cute dressed up! :flirt:
    Last edited by LariP; 09-25-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: tummy tuck-removal of teats--wanting info from anyone that has knowledge

Pamela, you got some great advice here
    Please give Annie a big hug and kisses from me and my boys. So good to see you on EBN again!

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for giving her a new life! You have great advice. Be sure to overload us with pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma and Annie
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone for all the support with Annie and GREAT advice. I am going to take it. Annie is adjusting so well, much better and faster than I ever expected. And my first little girl, Emma, has been awesome. Emma taught her everything, I do not know why my husabnd and I were even here, she did all the work. she has such a compassionate heart, and she truly took Annie under her paw and showed her how to be a dog. Bless my 2 little girls and again thank you.
    Pamela, Emma and Annie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads