Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ketoconazole 200 mg ?

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ketoconazole 200 mg ?

Thanks for all the info. He vomited the other day. probably just a fluke but I am not giving it to him.. He DOES lick his paws and scratchs his upper shoulders on ocassion with his back paws. Not a constant thing but enough to make me wonder what is going on. I decided not to give it to him. I know the breeder who sent it to me meant well but I am not a vet and just do not want to chance it. I am changing over to the Fromms tho. definatly. Too many experienced people say good things about it and even my vet feeds it to her dogs . Not that I wouldnt use another vet if I knew how to find one who has a lot of experience with ebd's. Thanks everyone .. Hero

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

its ok we all have to do whats best for our bullies. there are other things for yeast that have no side effects that you can use. hope the fromm works.

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Interesting. At the present time I use Johnsons baby shampo to bath Buddy. I haven't bathed him for about 2 weeks. I read not bath them too often because of washing the natural oils off their coats. something like that. I will be bathing him again pretty soon.. Not really because he needs it so much as I want him to become used to being bathed.. Thanks everyone, Hero

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

i bath sarah sometimes twice a week as she gets itchy but mostly once a week. she seems ok been doing it for a while now but if you can its better to wait but she gets so itchy i have to. they have antifungal anti bacterial shampoos. i have a friend who uses duoxo and i use malaket but am going to try the duoxo. there are duoxo wipes which i use and work really well. just a thought.

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Buddy itchs as well and I am almost afraid to mention it to the vet because I do not want her having me bring him there. testing him for everything under the sun and never really finding out WHY and charging me. I am going to try some shampoo like that. The malacetic ultra I am using doesnt really seem to help his ears either. After I use it and dry his ears and side of his face where some might have leaked. he DIVES into his toy box rubbing his head to itch. I guess after this week, I will take him to the vet to see. I was hoping the malacetic ultra would be the key but apparently not,, also I am changing over to the fromms beef fraittia as well to see if that helps. Thank GOD he is better and the parvo thing is gone. I was worried I was going to loose him. Thanks everyone.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

aw im glad your baby is better. i use malaket wipes in sarahs ears to wipe them out and then squeeze the liquid into the ear also. i also use something called chloraseb flush but i can only find it at entirelypets online. i have never tried zymox but i think they sell that in more places. good luck and i hope things get better soon.

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Cowssmom. He is doing well. my only complaint is trying to get him to walk with me. He sits his butt down or sniffs the ground or grass and it drives me crazy. Not so much that I am in a big hurry or anything its just he takes his sweet time and living in south florida it can be hot..I like to keep it under 15 mins if possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads