Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 37

Thread: Bloody discharge after spay

  1. #25
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    LOL, Henry?

    @Sherry, her vet said to call him Wednesday if she's still bleeding. So hopefully she stops by then.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  2. #26
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Kim, Karen, Krazy, Kookoo .... Is there a difference?







    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Yeah what she said.......
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  3. #27
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Henry?/// Hmmm? I think someone has a new name..

  4. #28
    BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Wilson & BabyGirl

  5. #29
    Dog Park Attendant Lily122511's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Westchester, New York, United States
    Posts
    436
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    I hope everything will be ok!!!! xoxo

  6. #30
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Don't feel too bad, Karen. I was called "Henry" by someone..who shall be nameless....@cali~jenn !
    I did NOT call you Henry, my phone autocorrect did that for me. LOL!!!!!!! Hope Emma is doing better!!! Miila didnt spot either so no help at all.

  7. #31
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Kim, Karen, Krazy, Kookoo .... Is there a difference?







    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk


    .....

  8. #32
    Newbie
    Country
    Usa
    Posts
    2
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Camilla
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Yeah what she said.......

    Hi, do you mind telling me what happened?
    I got my Frenchie spayed exactly 7 days ago. shes a 3,5 year old and had just started her heat cycle two days before being spayed. 2 days ago she had very small spots on blood a couple times after she peed. Yesterday nothing. Today she had a small piece of clumpy mucus like reddish brown discharge. im very worried but not getting many answers from my vet.

  9. #33
    Newbie
    Country
    Usa
    Posts
    2
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Camilla
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    -image-jpgHere is the pic of the discharge. Wonder if it looks like how yours was.

  10. #34
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlottem304 View Post
    Hi, do you mind telling me what happened?
    I got my Frenchie spayed exactly 7 days ago. shes a 3,5 year old and had just started her heat cycle two days before being spayed. 2 days ago she had very small spots on blood a couple times after she peed. Yesterday nothing. Today she had a small piece of clumpy mucus like reddish brown discharge. im very worried but not getting many answers from my vet.

    Hello Charlotte, that looks normal to me. Just like a woman, female dogs get bloody clots that will discharge from the vulva. And since she was spayed, and spayed while she was in heat, that's more than likely the remnants of the blood that are left over in her system. If I recall my vet saying, it's the body's way of purging the left over. I imagine when your vet does call you back, he will tell you she's fine but if it continues for more than a few days he'll want to see her.

    Keep us posted on Camilla please.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  11. #35

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Heard back from her vet via email. He said that some discharge is normal as the cervix is shrinking and wanted to know if she is eating and drinking water. She is so I just let him know that.

    I feel very lucky to have him as her vet.
    Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me how long it ended up lasting and if you had an other problems? My baby is just over a year and I waited about 6 weeks after she stopped bleeding from her heat cycle before getting her fixed. It was done in July 3, and she has suddenly had this gooey bloody discharge. When she urinates, it strings down before falling. So weird. She has a normal appetite, a ton of energy, and overall seems healthy. I thought that if it doesn't stop by Sunday July 19 I'd take her in but I'd like to know what to expect in the meantime or get an idea as to how long this might go on. I'm including a photo, but it doesn't really do the gooey consistency justice. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

  12. #36
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Bloody discharge after spay

    Quote Originally Posted by Elicea Webber View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me how long it ended up lasting and if you had an other problems? My baby is just over a year and I waited about 6 weeks after she stopped bleeding from her heat cycle before getting her fixed. It was done in July 3, and she has suddenly had this gooey bloody discharge. When she urinates, it strings down before falling. So weird. She has a normal appetite, a ton of energy, and overall seems healthy. I thought that if it doesn't stop by Sunday July 19 I'd take her in but I'd like to know what to expect in the meantime or get an idea as to how long this might go on. I'm including a photo, but it doesn't really do the gooey consistency justice. Thoughts?
    If I recall right, it lasted a few week, give or take a day. She probaly has a lot of goo up there. Have you called her vet yet to double check? Sorry for my lateness, I only check in every few days or so.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •