Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tail Pocket

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Tail Pocket

@Heff102 I get it, the truth lies somewhere in the middle!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Heff102 View Post
    Have to laugh the way i discovered it.
    She was on the Lazy Boy with me and I said to my wife ok her azz smells bad.
    So I got the reply....Go clean it then....Like a loving husband I got up and did as I was told as usual.
    Little latter I said ok it still stinks...reply well go clean it again then...up I go again like the perfect little soldier and get a wet one. Well this time I start digging around and suddenly I feel hey whats this? I stick my finger in a ways and pull out this gunk . Get another wet one do it again more gunk. This goes on few times and I notice Lulu is actually enjoying it like oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss sorta way!
    Ok after several wipes I say to my wife ok we need to bath her...reply well go bath her then....off I go with my marching orders and into the tub Lulu goes. Used some dog shampoo and thoroughly cleaned the whole area. Out of the tub dried her off and wiped her "pocket" with a paper towel. The whole time Lulu has this glazed look over her smooshy mug in total ecstasy thoroughly enjoying her tail pocket getting cleaned.

So now we have a sweet smelling little girl again.

What a great bully-daddy!! And, a good husband too.... BTW -- we wipe Banks everyday
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heff102 View Post
    Have to laugh the way i discovered it.
    She was on the Lazy Boy with me and I said to my wife ok her azz smells bad.
    So I got the reply....Go clean it then....Like a loving husband I got up and did as I was told as usual.
    Little latter I said ok it still stinks...reply well go clean it again then...up I go again like the perfect little soldier and get a wet one. Well this time I start digging around and suddenly I feel hey whats this? I stick my finger in a ways and pull out this gunk . Get another wet one do it again more gunk. This goes on few times and I notice Lulu is actually enjoying it like oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss sorta way!
    Ok after several wipes I say to my wife ok we need to bath her...reply well go bath her then....off I go with my marching orders and into the tub Lulu goes. Used some dog shampoo and thoroughly cleaned the whole area. Out of the tub dried her off and wiped her "pocket" with a paper towel. The whole time Lulu has this glazed look over her smooshy mug in total ecstasy thoroughly enjoying her tail pocket getting cleaned.

So now we have a sweet smelling little girl again.

wait...what?? you cleaned the bootie, multiple times and bathed her?

Herman's having soft poop days and they were a couple of days that globs were hanging off, my husband saw me cleaning it once. Then next time he tried it - not sure why..... now he AVOIDS anything dealing with poop and wipes. It's like the wipes and Hermans butt DO NOT EXIST.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

We discovered Bacon's recently after having him on the beach where he got salt in there from swimming in the ocean with me and sand from the beach. We had an oh moment when the gunk pile was realized. My lovely wife cleaned most of it out but it was so raw a that point that Bacon protested, it was better tonight and she was able to clean the rest of the gunk out and we have happy Bacon now

Bulldog(s) Names
    dizzie
    Likes (Received)

Hi,
    Iím new here and I have a question about cleaning the tail pocket.I usually clean Dizzie (8weeks) at least twice a day or after she poops if Iímat home during the day. I clean the hole area with a special wet tissue or water and dog shampoo and after that I dry the place with a soft cloth and apply baby powder.
    I read here that is good to apply also a nappy cream to keep the moisture out. Itís ok if I apply the cream on daily bases?
    She has a tight wriggled little tail and Iím afraid she might get an infection there.
    She also has a dry snout, itís ok iff I put some ointment on that?I have a chanterelle cream that is made with natural ingredients, more like a vaseline and natural shea butter in the house.
    Thanks a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads