Other Great results with new product for hard to treat ear infections, tail issues, and wrinkles

JLBURCH31

Nov 23, 2011
Thought I would share some info on a product that was recently given to my son's bulldog Maverick. He has chronic issues with his tail pocket and occasional ear infections. Our vet gave him a new product called BCP BNT®.
You only have to use/apply it once every two weeks! My son now calls this the "magic cream". He has seen amazing results. Since he started using it on Maverick's tail, ears, & wrinkles he has had virtually no issues at all!. We just got some to have on hand at our house.

Attachments

• DSC09497.jpg
    DSC09497.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
JLBURCH31

JLBURCH31

Nov 23, 2011
Yes, it is a RX. Not sure how many vets carry it but if yours doesn't perhaps they would be willing to get it for you to try if you ask.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
BCP BNT® is used to treat Pseudomonas Resistant ear infections. BCP BNT® is a combination of Enrofloxacin, Ketoconazole, and Triamcinolone, with each component serving a different function.

Sounds like a cocktail of antibiotics used in combination.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gonna keep that in mind as Banks gets lots of yeast in her paws... wonder if it would work on yeast

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online