URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP!

Tonka1

May 19, 2012
concord, nh
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Something like this happened to Tonka about two weeks ago but he started with vomiting, rushed to the vet, he was checked out, given the ok health wise, given a shot to help stop him from vomiting and home we went. Held his food for 24 hours like the vet said and started slow.. then the loose stoole came with lots of mucus (sorry yuk). I did the rice and scambled egg for 4 days, stopped the rice did 1 scarmbled egg and half a cup of food for a couple more and yay... poop is getting back to normal is so is the boy.. so we are now back to just the food (fromm is what we switched him too from wellness). When I went to get more food, I talked with the lady and wasnt going to get a larger bag because I worried that it may have been from the food (because the vet couldnt give me any explanation of what was going on) but after talking with her, it may have been the stress of the kids going back to school and the change in his routine? also, i started walking him more because it was cool... and you know, nose down snorting and snifffing EVERYTHING.. worried it may have been poop from another dog? Long story short.. hahah he is doing better and I hope that your baby is too.. :0)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.