RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
How effective has this treatment been for you ?

Very Effective ! we just had to do it twice a day for about a week, and keep washing her bedding, once it was under control, we do it occasionally (while playing with her, I'll sniff her feet and see if I smell that distinctive corn chip odor.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Feet licking - Zelda (RIP) used to lick hers. If it's yeast, vinegar water should help. Rinse her feet in it when needed and keep them dry. Yeasty beasties like warm moist places. You can wipe her privates after she pees with a warm damp rag dipped in it. Also you can add about a tablespoon of vinegar to a gallon of drinking water. That will change her systemic PH enough to inhibit their ability to grow. Zelda also had allergies to the grass in the yard and who know what other weeds in the neighborhood. Washing her feet in the vinegar when she came in got the itchy stuff off them although that doesn't sound like your problem since you can pinpoint when it started.

Could it be anxiety and boredom from being away from home that started a bad habit? If it's that good luck. A muzzle (ugg)?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.