Other Emma's spay

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh and Miila is a hussy and has been spayed for almost a year now so not sure this will help Emma behave any. :lol: these girls, I swear!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Any news yet? I am anxious! I know she is growing up but just think of the beautiful bully she is going to be... And the less poo you will have to clean up! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
of course they are :peace2: try keeping a 47 pound bully laying down and not walking around. its not happening. :nope:
We had to cordon Bacon off to the office only to keep him from popping his stitches, he was not happy but in the end it was for the best.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Any news yet? I am anxious! I know she is growing up but just think of the beautiful bully she is going to be... And the less poo you will have to clean up! :D

Just got the call from her doc. She’s out of surgery and she did great. :happydance: He also pulled one of extra two teeth she had on the roof of her mouth. I had him look at her tail pocket while she was sleeping as she has a very tight bend and I just wanted to make sure that as she was growing and getting bigger that there’s no concern. There’s not and he said I’m doing a great job of keeping that area cleaned. :up:.

I came close to welling up a tear too, a happy tear though. I just love her to pieces. Last night she came up to my pillow around 2:30 and nuggled up on my neck and fell asleep. :angelheart:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Just got the call from her doc. She’s out of surgery and she did great. :happydance: He also pulled one of extra two teeth she had on the roof of her mouth. I had him look at her tail pocket while she was sleeping as she has a very tight bend and I just wanted to make sure that as she was growing and getting bigger that there’s no concern. There’s not and he said I’m doing a great job of keeping that area cleaned. :up:.

I came close to welling up a tear too, a happy tear though. I just love her to pieces. Last night she came up to my pillow around 2:30 and nuggled up on my neck and fell asleep. :angelheart:

She'll be home with you tonight and all will be right. Except in her head, she's gonna think "what the hell was that for"?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
We had to cordon Bacon off to the office only to keep him from popping his stitches, he was not happy but in the end it was for the best.
we slept in the living room last night and well i woke up and guess what? i see her on the sofa laying there sleeping. i almost had a :hissy: but the stiches seem ok so :whew:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
we slept in the living room last night and well i woke up and guess what? i see her on the sofa laying there sleeping. i almost had a :hissy: but the stiches seem ok so :whew:
We managed to keep him off the couch for the first few days by piling stuff on top of them, (chairs, coffee tables, etc) after that he lost his patients and tried jumping on top of that stuff so we gave up. Carrying him up and down the stairs was no fun either.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad to hear she is going well.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay! Glad she is doing well, hopefully she will recover quickly :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.