General Question Giardia/parvo/obstruction?

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I know right. I may wait until tomorrow. When they brought him in yesterday he had a big plastic thing over his head as well as an IV line in his leg and I had to hold the iv bag. I will call later. Thanks Sherry

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks ABEBD, Buddy ate a little bit this morning. That is a good thing. He is playfull they said as well. I asked what my bill is so far and she came back with a $1145.00 I asked what the hpspital stay was daily and she said $45.00 Then ofcourse I asked when did think Buddy might be ready to come home and she said she thought by Friday. I am tempted to call and ask if I can visit him again today but I don't want them to think I am ridiculous if you know what I mean. I just want Buddy to know I am not abandoning him. I am going to be happy when he is home and Thank god for health insurance for pets.. Hero

I would not even be calling... I would be showing up sayimg.... "hi, here to visit MY baby!!!"

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I called. he ate a little bit of food out of the techs hand this morning but had another bout of diahrea. The vet ordered a parvo test. I asked if I could come visit him and she said yes and I am to be there at 5pm... I can't beleive this !!! Well off to get ready to see Buddy. Thanks everyone.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I called. he ate a little bit of food out of the techs hand this morning but had another bout of diahrea. The vet ordered a parvo test. I asked if I could come visit him and she said yes and I am to be there at 5pm... I can't beleive this !!! Well off to get ready to see Buddy. Thanks everyone.

Good luck [MENTION=5798]Hero4u2b[/MENTION]!! Give Buddy a hug for me!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.