Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giardia/parvo/obstruction?

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    By many names depending on the situation?
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Giardia/parvo/obstruction?

Hello,

Being involved and owning many Bulldogs, I have experienced many of the events that you and others have listed here.

Many are common issues with Bulldogs. Knowing about them is important.

Again,,,,.....///// this is why education for Bulldog owners HAS to be paramount.

Good Day~
    B&B~ABEBD

"Opinions are FREE, Suggestions are TRUSTED, Advice is RESPECTED" bwl @2013

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Thanks ABEBD, Buddy ate a little bit this morning. That is a good thing. He is playfull they said as well. I asked what my bill is so far and she came back with a $1145.00 I asked what the hpspital stay was daily and she said $45.00 Then ofcourse I asked when did think Buddy might be ready to come home and she said she thought by Friday. I am tempted to call and ask if I can visit him again today but I don't want them to think I am ridiculous if you know what I mean. I just want Buddy to know I am not abandoning him. I am going to be happy when he is home and Thank god for health insurance for pets.. Hero

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero4u2b View Post
    Thanks ABEBD, Buddy ate a little bit this morning. That is a good thing. He is playfull they said as well. I asked what my bill is so far and she came back with a $1145.00 I asked what the hpspital stay was daily and she said $45.00 Then ofcourse I asked when did think Buddy might be ready to come home and she said she thought by Friday. I am tempted to call and ask if I can visit him again today but I don't want them to think I am ridiculous if you know what I mean. I just want Buddy to know I am not abandoning him. I am going to be happy when he is home and Thank god for health insurance for pets.. Hero

If that's what they think, then go ahead and be as ridiculous as you can, take the visit, it's your bill, your baby, not there's
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

I know right. I may wait until tomorrow. When they brought him in yesterday he had a big plastic thing over his head as well as an IV line in his leg and I had to hold the iv bag. I will call later. Thanks Sherry

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I would not even be calling... I would be showing up sayimg.... "hi, here to visit MY baby!!!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bully Bootie Duty
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

I called. he ate a little bit of food out of the techs hand this morning but had another bout of diahrea. The vet ordered a parvo test. I asked if I could come visit him and she said yes and I am to be there at 5pm... I can't beleive this !!! Well off to get ready to see Buddy. Thanks everyone.

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I called. he ate a little bit of food out of the techs hand this morning but had another bout of diahrea. The vet ordered a parvo test. I asked if I could come visit him and she said yes and I am to be there at 5pm... I can't beleive this !!! Well off to get ready to see Buddy. Thanks everyone.
    Good luck @Hero4u2b!! Give Buddy a hug for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads