cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i called to see when i could get her and well i did get to speak to the vet finally and well she says late this evening or tomorrow is what they are shooting for. well tomorrow is what they wish so im bummed. what am i gonna do here all day without someone to want a rub or to snore really loud or to bug me when i lay down for a nap. gonna be a long day but i do understand and i told them to do what they needed to get her well. ok well i guess ill be typing more tomorrow.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im so glad you caught it. Its a very dangerous condition. You are such a wonderful bully mom. She will fly through surgery great and heal. Hugs and prayers to you.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
what am i gonna do here all day without someone to want a rub or to snore really loud or to bug me when i lay down for a nap.

I can send you a redhead if you like. It's only a couple hours drive. He can be there by dinner. :)

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I can send you a redhead if you like. It's only a couple hours drive. He can be there by dinner. :)
:hmm: seems everyone is eager to lend me their stuff. makes ya wonder :ROFL:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so glad to hear that she came through it. Bummer that she can't come home yet. BUT I know you will have tons of hugs and kisses waiting for her :)

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
SHE IS HOME SHE IS HOME. didnt think id get her till tomorrow but bf went by to check on her bout 430 and i called and they said he was there and she could come home. she seems pretty good. i tried to feed her some canned food and she ate some but spit out her anti biotic pill. i had to force her to take it which sux. she is resting pretty good. she lays under my puter but if i get on the couch she gets up and comes over so i guess im going to have to stay at the puter all night. wow. she did eat some kibble just a bit ago since i think the raw is to much right now. here is a pic of her when she got here. cow after surgery-2.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwwwww bless her little bully :heart: I wasn't expecting to see you post she was home. Give her a smoochy kiss for me sis!!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

A

Alaskasmom1

Awww, she looks so pitiful in her pic. I guess I missed that surgery post before. Sorry. I hope you are handling all of this well. Prayers for you both.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad she's HOme and on the mend!

L

Lucy-licious

Oh Sandra...she looks better than I expected her too..give he a gentle squeeze for me please :hug:
Hope you got some sleep sweety xx

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Oh I know that look only too well. It's the after surgery "glaze" Dublin has had 3 surgeries and had "the look" for a few days until all the meds they use were out of her system. She will quickly recover now that she home in the arms of her loving mom who knows exactly what she needs and wants..:2thumbs:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh, that pooooor baby... the look says it all. Just want to take her in my arms and hold her :(
Im soooo glad she is home with you now. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online