Other emergency surgery for sarah

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just got home from work and read this, OMG!! I am so happy that all went well, I will say a prayer for quick healing and a new healthy start.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh what great news! Now when she gets home, don't forget that she needs tons of rest and extra spoiling. :hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
As a good mom you had the good sense to keep on top of things. That's what it's all about mama. Get a good night and I know you'll keep watch of her tomorrow and the next day and the day after that, and the day after that too. :smoochwink:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am hugging you right now :hug: Oh yeah coffee tommorow morning at around 9 good for you :2thumbs: LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Glad they got that nasty ol uterus out of her and now she can get well and not worry her mama so.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sandy, I'm so happy that Sarah is going to be fine. :luv: Will be thinking of you both. Wishing Sarah a speedy recovery and you some sleep. :hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm late to this but so happy to hear that Sarah is doing fine and praying for a speedy recovery. Hugs to you both!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my prayers are with you an sarah. I hope she gets better soon

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sweet Sarah is going to get a lot of extra special spoiling -- and she'll love it! Sister Sledge, you're the best bully mama on the planet.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i cant pick her up just yet as they are giving her fluids and the vet needs to check her and they want her to eat so i took some food down and i asked to see my baby. oh she looked so depressed when i went in then oh she was slightly happy to see me then oh she got real happy. she wanted a booty scratch so i know she is better. oh she looked so good i cant wait to pick her up. im lucky she is still here as they said she could have died. oh shes such a fighter my cow. well thanks all so much for the well wishes and prayers. thank you god for giving me by baby a little while longer. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:) Happy news!!!!! Hope you get her home soon for cuddling. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.