Other emergency surgery for sarah

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
You are Sarahs guardián angel, you actually saved her life. I take it, it was closed pyo. You are the best. Thinking of you two all day and please try to get some rest.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh my!!!! Thank goodness you know her well enough to know something is wrong. Please keep us posted on how she is doing. Get some rest. (((hugs))) from all of us.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OMG Sandy I missed all of this. I'm sorry. Has there been an update yet? You and sweet Sarah are in my prayers this afternoon. You need to rest my friend. She is going to need a lot of TLC when she comes home and you're no good to her if you're dead on your feet.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so bf just called and i almost didnt hear the phone i was so asleep. sarah is fine she made it through surgery and is doing good. we can pick her up tomorrow. :D thank you all for your prayers and the good lord above.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
so sorry to hear this, but hold on to the big picture. Surgery will help and she'll be ok!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy to hear she is doing well. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Yeah! so happy to hear she is through surgery and doing well... Bullies are fraugth with issues but they are tough, tough and great fighters when it comes to surgery.:2thumbs: Please keep us updated on her progress and hopefully you will get a good night's sleep knowing she is doing good.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So relieved that her surgery went fine. I am sending best wishes for a quick recovery for sweet Sarah. What a relief that you caught such a serious issue in time.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm late to the thread, but I am so happy she's doing well and will continue to send her our wishes for a fast recovery.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.