Other emergency surgery for sarah

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
so as in my other thread sarah was not getting better as i had hoped with the anti biotics. i wont go into the whole story as im to tired but her temp spiked again and her abdomin did not look right or feel right. so we went back in this morning and the vet agreed she did not feel right there so i left her and they did xrays. she has pyrometa or an infection of the uterus. they are doing a spay on her this afternoon so i would appreciate all the prayers i can get that all goes well and she gets better soon. thanks as mom is tired and all to pieces with worry.

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
thinking of your girl, hope all goes smoothly for a quick recovery xx

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh Sandra!! Thank you so much for keeping a close eye on her and knowing she wasn't right, I am sure the surgery will go well and you just saved her life from what I hear from [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] this is dangerous infection... Prayers and hugs to you both :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh poor Sarah! :hug: Sandy I will pray for her! I am sorry she is going through this :(

I just sent you a text :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my dear friend, I'm so sorry to hear this but YOU are a great momma and saved
your baby's life! I'll be in prayer until I hear from you that all went well and Sarah is
recuperating and resting (which I hope you can lie down and try to rest, Honey).

Thinking and prayer for y'all! Love, Carol

L

Lucy-licious

Hugs andprayers from us Sandra...try to get a little rest cos its going to be a long few days whilst Sarah recovers :hug:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Prayers and hugs to you both. Try to get some rest.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Prayers have been sent Sarah's way. I know Sarah will be fine once the surgery is over and she will be on her way to good health once again. Try to get some rest, Sandra!:hug2:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
hoping that this solves her problems!!! Give her hugs and smoochies from the boys and I when you can see her!!!

Members online

No members online now.