URGENT!!! Little bumps under coat

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
DSC00527.jpg

So we Just noticed this bumps on Rocky's back, you really can't see them only in the light, but you can feel them, what is this????? i haven't seen him scratch he's not itchy or acting any different, but obviously there's something there, Help :please:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
View attachment 26807

So we Just noticed this bumps on Rocky's back, you really can't see them only in the light, but you can feel them, what is this????? i haven't seen him scratch he's not itchy or acting any different, but obviously there's something there, Help :please:

009.jpg hives, if you dog is around 50 pounds, give em 2 benedryl every 6 hours, no more than 3 times a day

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes looks like hives to me to. could be from food or the environment. sarah gets them sometimes when its rainy outside as she is allergic to mold. i give her benadryl or sometimes zyrtec if they are really bad which does not look to be the case from the picture.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
P7200007.jpg <=== and now....another look at hives. They are scary things. This was Bea's first bout with them. She looked like that....I looked like this =====> :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.