Other its back to the vets with sarah

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Big :hug:for Sarah!!!!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so heres the update some good some not so much. well she kept me up all night pretty much but she did eat this am on her own in her own bowl without me feeding her myself. she ate alot to so i know shes better. she is drinking lots of water and the last 2 times has not thrown it back up so thats awsome. she seems almost back to her pita self now. she is still breathing a bit heavy so i know she is not all better. ok so yesterday when i was at the vets i showed dr hooker this lump in her back side that looked to me to be where her anal gland is. also her hip just did not look right. he checked her leg and hip but not so much the lump. when i found out she had an infection i told my bf that i thought it was an anal gland hence the lump. anyway the lump looked smaller today. so as i went to bed finally at 8am i told him to take her to the other vets that is open on sunday and get her glands done as she was licking her paws some and her booty just looked like it needed it. well the vet says the gland is infected and there is a pollup and possible more. so she gave her medication to see if it will take care or it or if not she will have to have a colonoscopy to check the pollups. i pray she will be ok and this makes me very nervous. otherwise she seems almost better just not quite. gave her her meds this am and will see about these other ones when he gets home. ive only had minimal sleep in 2 days so i think ill go lay down again. please pray for my baby.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
***Be sure to let us know how this morning's vet visit went....***

Hugs to Sarah -- and you. You're such a good dog mom. :heart::heart::heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.