General Question oooops !! missed a month of Frontline :( is this ok?

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Just realized ( its been a stressful past few weeks ) I missed Duke's Frontline application last month!! I feel so terrible.. is this ok? should I do anything different or just apply this months as normal?

I give Heartguard on the 1st and Frontline on the 6th of each month.. I looked at the box and missed Aug :crying:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hey Karen ---- yeah, it is fine.... just apply as normal this month. :hug:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yes, ONLY apply like normal, do NOT double dose :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You sound like me, lol, I realized a few months ago that I missed Vegas's heart worm pill HeartGard Plus due at the first of the month and we have bad mosquitoes!! I called our vet and explained and they told me to just give normal dose and he will be fine since he has been on them for over 3 years.

Sep 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
I have used Frontline (husband broke out from it) and used Bio-spot which stayed greasy for a long time. I also tried comfortis which is the pill form....pups HATE it. Will spit it out no matter what I hide it in. I even made a powder and mixed it in some all natural peanut butter and they wouldnt even touch it. Geeeerrrr. LOL. Soooooo...I found a yard spray. It kills ticks and fleas along with grubs and spiders and etc. I spray the yard twice a year. I have not had ONE tick or flea yet! I love it!!! Its much cheaper than the drops and pills, and easier on the dogs. Just have to wait for the grass to dry and its safe for them to roam out back again. For misquotes, I plant lemon grass it repels misquotes and I use plain old bounce dryer sheets when they are out for an extended period of time. Just rub a dry one on their coat. Plus I do heartguard always!

Sep 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
My dogs do not spend time in strange places where there is no protection or they are at high risk. I dont recommend this for dogs that are out a lot in parks or anything like that.

Members online

No members online now.