Other Ahhh. Trip to the vet back with meds!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
So Gunny went in for his normal vaccinations today, this morning I noticed I red spot on the side of his face, looked like a bug bite, perhaps. Nope. Dermodex (sp?). Needless to say we came home with some topical meds. Good note is that it is just that one tiny spot, so vet thinks the topical will work and no need for oral meds. Also noted at just shy of 15 weeks the big lug weighed in at 25lbs.

L

Lucy-licious

Good that its been caught so quickly before it gets a chance to get a hold.
Billy and Gunny must be about the same size then...he's also 15 weeks and weighs 25.5lb Little bugger put on 3lb in a week :eek:

I'm sure someone will be along soon and suggest some immune system boosting foods that you can add into his diet to help stop that dermodex from spreading

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
He is from strong British stock. :)

Alas, he is not a pirate like Billy. Although given the opportunity to come face to face with a cat, he too would become a pirate.

L

Lucy-licious

Maybe he can be a shipmate without having the poorly eye :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How lucky are you to have found that so early... good luck getting rid of it just as quick

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
So here is his little 'spot' looks worse after the scraping. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346877844.759670.jpg

The other bump is a whisker!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well caught!!!! Hopefully catching it that early really will stop it spreading too much!! He's so beautiful, and can I just say that your signature made me giggle!!!! :2thumbs:

Most Reactions