Other Billy's Ouchie :(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanks to everyone for all your warm wishes Billy is definitely feeling the love.

On a side note the Nurse was so enthrawled with him..he's perfect :) great legs, perfect hips, amazing breathing and perfect trachea and nares. She has never seen such a wonderful Bulldog before <3

Kewl beanz.... I hope you are charting all this to make sure he is getting all this per rx! ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wonderful angie :clap2: im so happy. yes the drops and stuff were alot but the end result is awsome. so happy for you and of course my billy :D

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Kewl beanz.... I hope you are charting all this to make sure he is getting all this per rx! ;)

Good idea Bruce....I'll get the drawing pad out after and make a time table :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh that's great news all the way around. :happydance: So glad to hear that Billy will be ok. Now about that litter tray. Was Billy going after a Tasty Snack? :D

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: poor billy!!!! I hope he gets better soon, he's very cute even with swelling. Poor guy that kitty didn't like u messing with him an his thinking time :rofl:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope the healing is all uphill from here on out! ,

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.