Other Banks and Chelios annual checkups

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is so great news!

I would like to point out though that cranberry pills are not automatically good for all bladder/urinary issues. Like in my Uskos case, beeing so acidic and full of vitamin C they would just make things a lot worse.

Good point.... not all remedies work for all bullies, so watch closely when trying them and make sure it is not getting worse. In our case, Banks has always had bladder/UT issues and the cranberry pill (luckily) is helping.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Banks LOVES,,, LOVES ,,LOVES children and her Daddy... .... other than that -- If I sit next to her on the couch, she will get up and go to the other end or to the love-seat. She is 100% a Daddy's girl.
That's what Wilson does to ME!!! He'll move as soon as I want to pet him and go sit next to Mike. :confused:

So nice to hear that they had a wonderful checkup. How old is Cheli now? Emma will be getting her extra teeth removed when she gets spayed.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's what Wilson does to ME!!! He'll move as soon as I want to pet him and go sit next to Mike. :confused:

So nice to hear that they had a wonderful checkup. How old is Cheli now? Emma will be getting her extra teeth removed when she gets spayed.

I would be heartbroken if Wilson did that to me.....Cheli is 17 months

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.