Other Banks and Chelios annual checkups

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:happydance:

Dr. Rossi is VERY happy with how both of them look and they are in great health.... they were both spoiled rotten while there and Cheli was taken all over to say HI to all his previous care takers (he lived there for two months). Got a follow up call today - all Banks blood-work (kidney, liver, etc) came back normal... even her urine count was normal, which is great cause she always has issues in that department. Thanks to [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] / [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for the advice on the one a day cranberry pill... why, it never dawned on me to give her one.. I don't know, but Banks' last bladder issue was so bad and Lari/Bruce suggested the pill and she has now had two normal urine tests.

Only one down note.... as we suspected, Cheli is going to need pallet and nasal surgery, but Dr Rossi wants to wait till he is at least two and then re-evaluate him. He said Cheli has the elongated pallet but he also has too many teeth so, something we need to be done, but it can wait till he is two.

over all... thanks to a lot of the info here, great food and of course my OCD with my babies and the breed -- I have two very healthy and happy bullies :dancing: .

iphonepics512006.jpg

aughouse037.jpg

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Always nice to get a great vet report. Good job mama.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
great news!!! And I don't care what you say, Banks is loveabull or else you wouldn't love her so much!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
great news!!! And I don't care what you say, Banks is loveabull or else you wouldn't love her so much!

Banks LOVES,,, LOVES ,,LOVES children and her Daddy... .... other than that -- If I sit next to her on the couch, she will get up and go to the other end or to the love-seat. She is 100% a Daddy's girl.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awesome! And I agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] they both do look adorabull!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wonderful news! Banks is beautiful, even if she's a diva ... and a snob. lol! Cheli's handsome as always. He's got the puppy eyes down!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Are you serious, she's adorabull, I keep her Christmas picture up on my fridge

She is totally adorabull.... she is NOT luvabull w/mama

Wonderful news! Banks is beautiful, even if she's a diva ... and a snob. lol! Cheli's handsome as always. He's got the puppy eyes down!

Exactly...diva/snob!!! And, Cheli does work the puppy eyes and his cuteness to the highest level possible

is not...they ALL LOVE YOU and are in your trance

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That is so great news!

I would like to point out though that cranberry pills are not automatically good for all bladder/urinary issues. Like in my Uskos case, beeing so acidic and full of vitamin C they would just make things a lot worse.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.