URGENT!!! Skin Problem. Please help!

rbhII

Aug 25, 2012
Arkansas via New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Hey guys. I adopted Dexter about 2 weeks ago. He's been fed Science Diet Sensitive Skin over his time and tonight I've just started the gradual transition to a grain free food. I'm hoping this will stop the food allergies. Can anyone tell me if this bump below his eye is an allergy caused by the food or something else? Maybe a bite or something. I'm concerned.

Attachments

• dex eye.jpg
    dex eye.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 127

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi,

This pic is very hard to see any detail. Any other information? More than one place, firm, soft, puss, hard etc?

OP
rbhII

rbhII

Aug 25, 2012
Arkansas via New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I read some of the other threads and it resembles what one said was just where his bully either was bit or scratched himself. It's soft and doesn't look like there is any puss or etc. I've just noticed it today. I'm going to keep a watch on it and see if it gets smaller or disappears. Just want to my lil guy to get back to great health.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree .. the pic is a bit fuzzy to really make it out. Is it IN his eye or just around his eye??

OP
rbhII

rbhII

Aug 25, 2012
Arkansas via New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I apologize for the picture. My phone doesn't take great pictures and it was hard to get a good shot of the bump. If I notice anything else in the coming days I'll contact the vet. I appreciate the help and insight.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
your boy is a beauty.... hope he is OK and just a scratch ... keep us posted

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Can't see much too, but hopefully you figured it out and that it's just a minor scratch. Welcome to bully pawrenting worries. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.