General Question Immune Boosters??

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Actually I have a GREAT additional treatment that I strongly suggest and recommend. Please PM me for the product. No, I do not sell it.

Here's my story:

Just the same as in your case, my dog Belle ended up with a very bad case of democodexis. She ended up loosing hair all over. Using the meds, shampoos and food products was working. But the process was so slow, I thought it would never heal. After several months I found a ointment and started using it. It cleared up so much faster. In fact, her coat was so nice that I was able to enter her into dog shows a few months later. No signs of EVER having any hair issues. Her coat now at 2 years old is better than any of the other dogs I have.

When 2 other dogs ended up getting skin patch issue, I started using the cream right from the beginning and the recovery time was cut down by 70%. I have used it 4 times now and I am CONVINCED of the effectiveness.

Meds and shampoos are good. This is icing on the cake.

Good Day~

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
These guys sure know how to worry us!

How are things going? How is he feeling today?

Thank you for asking. He's doing a lot of sleeping - a lot, but becomes very energetic when it's time to eat!!! He'll get up to play for a few seconds, then go back to sleep.

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
@ealearn
Our guy never scratched either, but his skin was still a mess with yeast, etc. Finding out the allergies has helped tremendously. I don't end up buying things to try now that he would be allergic to. If you have the $ at some point, I highly recommend it. These guys are sturdy and I think we worry more than them - however, I think many of them suffer in silence and are prone to major allergies. :(

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
if yeasty skin is a problem you can sponge him down with a 50/50 apple cider/water solution. Don't towel dry, let him drip dry in the tub.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online