URGENT!!! it seems it off to the vets with sarah in the morning.

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Please see the thread I started re: the product I recommend. It kills staph, yeast, and everything else, without hurting your doggies. I used some on red irriated feet and am seeing a lot of improvement. The reviews online are all very positive too. May be less messy/involved than hibiclens if you want to spend the money for something easier to use.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You are, without a doubt, the bestest bully mama I know! If anyone can figure this out it's YOU!

Give sweet Sarah a hug from us please

Indeed.

Glad Sarah's feeling better and there's not a major problem to deal with.

A 30 dollar vet visit? I don't think I've ever had one of those! hahahahahaha

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok she is still on the pred at day 2. i did 20mg the first day but just 10mg now. some things are clearing up and some are still trouble. im thinking maybe its the chicken nibblets and canned food. problem is i have very little beef nibblets left and am having to cook hamburger for her also. dang order dont get here till tomorrow so she is still getting some of the chicken nibblets. some bumps today and there is a wet spot on her right shoulder now which im not sure what it is. maybe a start of a hot spot? who knows. her feet look better and legs and booty so she is much better than she was. im still bathing her twice a week and do clean her feet legs and booty with either chloraseb or hibiclenz and lotrimin powder twice a day. i hope noone ever has to wait for stuff to come in the mail for their bully to eat something. poor miss allergy. my baby cow. :nope:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ok she is still on the pred at day 2. i did 20mg the first day but just 10mg now. some things are clearing up and some are still trouble. im thinking maybe its the chicken nibblets and canned food. problem is i have very little beef nibblets left and am having to cook hamburger for her also. dang order dont get here till tomorrow so she is still getting some of the chicken nibblets. some bumps today and there is a wet spot on her right shoulder now which im not sure what it is. maybe a start of a hot spot? who knows. her feet look better and legs and booty so she is much better than she was. im still bathing her twice a week and do clean her feet legs and booty with either chloraseb or hibiclenz and lotrimin powder twice a day. i hope noone ever has to wait for stuff to come in the mail for their bully to eat something. poor miss allergy. my baby cow. :nope:

Poor baby..... give her hugs from me and Banks.... and Cheli

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sounds like a chicken problem ... maybe ... but i"m no expert!!!

I'm still in TOTAL AWE that you had a vet bill that came to $30. :whatsthat?:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online