URGENT!!! it seems it off to the vets with sarah in the morning.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good I am glad she is already feeling better!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Dang all that because of a flea. :( So glad that's all it was Sandy! I just hate fleas. Is that hibiclenz something that you got at the pedstore? I can see your blushed face when that little black flea showed itself to the vet. :ashamed: Glad she's going to be ok.

Oh, I'll trade you vet bills!!! Mine was $347 yesterday :bigeyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
damn fleas!! happy to hear she is good and so is your wallet

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Dang all that because of a flea. :( So glad that's all it was Sandy! I just hate fleas. Is that hibiclenz something that you got at the pedstore? I can see your blushed face when that little black flea showed itself to the vet. :ashamed: Glad she's going to be ok.

Oh, I'll trade you vet bills!!! Mine was $347 yesterday :bigeyes:
:eek: no wonder your drinking tonight :2thumbs: actually hibiclenz is sold in drug stores in the bandaid section usually.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Yeah I was just a bit surprised. :bigeyes: What else is that used for?
ok dear here ya go :p
Hibiclens is an over-the-counter antiseptic, antimicrobial skin cleanser that comes in different formats and different strengths. In addition to cleaning wounds and fighting infection, Hibiclens kills bacteria. Hibiclens can be put directly onto the body except for the eyes, lips, ears, nose, and other sensitive areas. Hibiclens is used by health care professionals, patients before surgery, acne sufferers and people with open wounds.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ok dear here ya go :p
Hibiclens is an over-the-counter antiseptic, antimicrobial skin cleanser that comes in different formats and different strengths. In addition to cleaning wounds and fighting infection, Hibiclens kills bacteria. Hibiclens can be put directly onto the body except for the eyes, lips, ears, nose, and other sensitive areas. Hibiclens is used by health care professionals, patients before surgery, acne sufferers and people with open wounds.

You Rock! :2thumbs: I wouldn't know that you could known that.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i was not going the pred route but she is not wanting to eat alot now. she is still somewhat itchy so i broke down this am and gave her a 10mg to see if she feels better. will keep you updated. its very rainy here now for a bit so maybe thats it. hope she starts eating good again. my poor baby.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
This would be a perfect time for this!!! :wtf2:

Ended up watching 21 Jump Street (stupid!!!!) :bang:
omg i feel your pain that movie looked so stupid to me. i dont think my bf even wanted to watch it :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
omg i feel your pain that movie looked so stupid to me. i dont think my bf even wanted to watch it :eek:
I wanted to watch the Hunger Games again and the they wanted to watch something funny. What a waste of 5 bucks it was. I got a sorry after it was over too. :laugh:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I wanted to watch the Hunger Games again and the they wanted to watch something funny. What a waste of 5 bucks it was. I got a sorry after it was over too. :laugh:
you should have gotten more than a sorry :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.