Just called and Dr. Geiselhardt has seen her. He had an emergency surgery come in so he’s delayed in his call backs – totally fine with me. Xrays came back ok, nothing that they can see is obstructing her insides. He’s given her Flagyl and some bland food to see if she can keep that down. He wants me to call back at 4. Gonna be a long few hours. I’m guessing it's possible she could have Giardia as we’ve been at the lake all summer and that’s about when the start of her throwing up started. Can't rule it out. I've just been assuming it was food changes or a upset tummy.