URGENT!!! Sancho broke his tooth!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Definitely a baby tooth, we got to save a bunch of bacon's when they fell out and it was the same size as that. And don't be surprised if you start seeing blood on chew toys while they are teething as well.

pinkerbell81

Jul 20, 2012
Rocklin, CA (Norcal)
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho
Aww poor Sancho! That is a scary situation! Sounds like it is just a baby tooth.

BTW...I love his name Sancho. My baby's name is Chancho :D Sometimes we call him Sancho Chancho

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I think thats a baby tooth and it does look like it has the root so I wouldn't worry too much. I had to call the vet about a month ago for the same thing. Ha ha The blood dose make you worry and panic.

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
It turn out to be a baby tooth... and there have since been a few more. LOL. I'll never forget the panic and self-loathing over that, LOL!

[MENTION=5481]pinkerbell81[/MENTION] -- Chancho is cute, too :) We call him Sancho Panza, too :) Cuz, well, he is basically one big, happy panza!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
It turn out to be a baby tooth... and there have since been a few more. LOL. I'll never forget the panic and self-loathing over that, LOL!

@pinkerbell81 -- Chancho is cute, too :) We call him Sancho Panza, too :) Cuz, well, he is basically one big, happy panza!

I'm still finding baby teeth, and I'm not sure why because he lost all his baby teeth already LOL. They just crop up out of no where every now and then.

I felt horrible one day when he was playing with me and I saw a bloody baby tooth - because I think I had knocked it out his mouth LOL You will have plenty more things to panic over.....trust me.:rolleyes: I'm glad Sancho's teeth are well in tact. He's such a cutie!!

Members online

No members online now.