URGENT!!! Gunny 'allegedly' ate an earring...

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
After the great search of the obscenely full vacuum bag (filled with shards of glass from our sliding glass door - yet another adventure in our household) we have located the offending earring. *whew* View attachment 25991

I think ya have been watching that Alaska Gold Mining Show too much :) :) CONGRATS ! ! ! ! ! !

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
After the great search of the obscenely full vacuum bag (filled with shards of glass from our sliding glass door - yet another adventure in our household) we have located the offending earring. *whew* View attachment 25991

Don't you just love having dogs? I do! How else would we engage in these feats of stamina? :ROFL:

My grandmother was a seamstress --- she was always sewing something -- and her poodle, "Andi-Poo" would occasionally swallow pins and needles. I have MANY MANY fond memories of being out with Andi and grandma, watching her smash poodle poop with a fork, doing exactly as you would to a baked potato, looking for pins. **Memories...light the corners of my mind....misty water colored memorieeeessss...."

Members online

No members online now.