Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You are a great bully Mommie you knew she was not right!! Hopefully she will be better in the morning, they are very tough and usually recover quickly xx. Try to get some rest :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad surgery went well. :pray:
Hope she gets to come home soon.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Do you think it's from treating her for mites or just something else that came along ? poor baby

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I was hoping that you had some news before the night was out. Poor baby and I know how difficult it must be for you. Dublin has had two major surgeries and she has done far better than we have. :2thumbs: Here's to a speedy recovery

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thy think the antibiotics that they give us to clear the mites have cleaned out all the good Bactria from her gut and that's what's caused it !!! It's madding cause the vet was gonna just send her home with sum more antibiotic. I demanded a X-ray. And the vet said. If she had gone home and it bust she would of died. :(. Doesn't help too cause my other half is away raceing 6 hours from home and he can't get home till tomorrow !!! :( thanks guys. X

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Prayers for a speedy recovery for your sweet Coco!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thy think the antibiotics that they give us to clear the mites have cleaned out all the good Bactria from her gut and that's what's caused it !!! It's madding cause the vet was gonna just send her home with sum more antibiotic. I demanded a X-ray. And the vet said. If she had gone home and it bust she would of died. :(. Doesn't help too cause my other half is away raceing 6 hours from home and he can't get home till tomorrow !!! :( thanks guys. X

it's ok, I sit with for a bit. It's so good you demanded and x-ray. good mum

L

Lucy-licious

Your a great mummy..so many would not have stood their ground and demanded answers..you knew your baby girl wasnt right and saved her life :hug::hug:

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Ano thanks guys. !!! There keeping her in again tonight poor coco a feel so helpless. :(. A still carnt get it out my head that thy were just gonna send us home :( xxx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Coco before going to the vets feeling sorry for herself. Now we no why bless ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345368287.695814.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im glad everything came out great... thanx for keeping us all posted. Well done!! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ano thanks guys. !!! There keeping her in again tonight poor coco a feel so helpless. :(. A still carnt get it out my head that thy were just gonna send us home :( xxx

Of course, you realize that you're driving all us worry warts insane by not posting the DEETS on Coco. I hope she's OK and recovers quickly from all of this! Remember, the information you share here could really help someone else in a similar situation. Please be sure and let us know how she is. We care. We really do.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
DEETS?

Basically she's been treated for mites. They were not clearing up so the vet give us antibiotics , thy think the antibiotic has killed all the good bacteria and it's cause her gut to spazam and not and that's how she got a blockage. She stared getting poorly friday night peeing and pooing in the house and she's never done that. Also she was being sick and off her food. Then yesterday she was really tired all day and just slept she wasn't eating. Then she was in the garden playing and when I called her she could only stand on her front legs and she was dragging her back legs. The vet thinks that she was just in to much pain to walk . sorry I haven't updated all the details av just been too busy worrying.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.