Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cocos in surgery

Great news! Praying for speedy full recovery!

Lucy-licious

Hoping your little girl comes home this morning

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco
    Likes (Received)

Thanks guys for ur lovely comments and support. We can pick her up at 5. So I will update about 6 !! Xxx

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco
    Likes (Received)

Picking her up at 3:30 !! Oh my lord it's like picking her up for the 1st time all over again !!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocosmammy123 View Post
    DEETS?

Basically she's been treated for mites. They were not clearing up so the vet give us antibiotics , thy think the antibiotic has killed all the good bacteria and it's cause her gut to spazam and not and that's how she got a blockage. She stared getting poorly friday night peeing and pooing in the house and she's never done that. Also she was being sick and off her food. Then yesterday she was really tired all day and just slept she wasn't eating. Then she was in the garden playing and when I called her she could only stand on her front legs and she was dragging her back legs. The vet thinks that she was just in to much pain to walk . sorry I haven't updated all the details av just been too busy worrying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocosmammy123 View Post
    Quick update. Coco is doing great she's responding to the medication. Hopefully she shall be home tomorrow evening my god a cant wait to see her x
    HOLY COW! I would have been freaking out too. Dragging back legs? YIKES. Demanding an xray was the very best thing you could do. I wonder why the doctor didn't think of that for crying out loud? I know. They aren't magicians but sheesh. Can you imagine would would have happened to Coco had that blockage continued? *shudder*

Glad she's on the mend. I appreciate the details. Guess what I'm going to do if anything like this happens to my pups? That's right; demand an xray.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Got in on this late and horrified that she had to go in to surgery but you saved Coco's life
    by insisting on x-rays...GREAT INSTINCTS, MOM! I agree w/other posters here...you can
    see the misery on her poor 'lil face...I'm furious w/Vet that would've sent her home

We've held y'all in prayers here since the mites started, she is dear to us and we care for
    you! I rec'comend putting her on probiotics & prebiotics to strengthen her immune system
    and her gut health & digestion. You can order off Internet, I can suggest some if need be.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads