Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I will watch the videos tonight at home. We cannot access YouTube here at work. Thanks much. I had hoped it would not be seizures. She has these several times a day. I counted 4 one day. They only last for about 1-2 minutes each. If the vet in Tyler is a bully vet, I will start taking her there. Thank you so much for everything.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thanks so much for everyone's help. I will rename the video when I get home tonight. We cannot access YouTube here at work. I will try giving her some Karo or honey during the episodes and wean her off the pheno. I'm just not comfortable giving her this medicine because of the effects. If the vet in Tyler is a bully vet I will start taking her there.

I would speak to a bully vet to see how they want to go about weaning her off the pheno..Sometimes if not done properly it can cause seziures...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Okay - will do - Thanks.

:) I hope the karo/yougrt helps to get her attention...Even if you call her name not loud but normal maybe she will snap out of it....Good LUck and please keep us posted :) :hug:

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Found a vet in Tyler that is supposed to be bully-wise. Shelley Drive Animal Clinic - Dr. Mike Maris. Put in a call to have him call me back and I'm going to have him look at the video here and see what he says. I hope that I do not have to keep her on the pheno. I hope that the karo or honey will be what he recommends. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks Much ! ! !

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Found a vet in Tyler that is supposed to be bully-wise. Shelley Drive Animal Clinic - Dr. Mike Maris. Put in a call to have him call me back and I'm going to have him look at the video here and see what he says. I hope that I do not have to keep her on the pheno. I hope that the karo or honey will be what he recommends. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks Much ! ! !

[MENTION=5712]Annie1991[/MENTION]...Oh, I'm soooo excited that the Tyler Vet I mentioned to you might be of help PLUS...if not too exhausted
hoping you & Punk can stop by and visit us! We've got a big shady yard and Mr Brutie is very laid back & mellow.

Our Ph# 903-787=8431 Let us know!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
In this case...I don't think the syrup will work. I really think they are seizure.......too much movement for a head tremor. Usually tremors are just a back and forth type movement. Not the thrashing around that Punk was doing.

I hope I'm wrong. good job getting it on video.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.