URGENT!!! Infection on genital

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
My naughty boy has been hangin around with other dogs and some ladies around lately ... Unfortunately he got infection on his genital area , it had a green limeish liquid i though it was cause he was getting adult but nope ... Anyway took him to vet an tests are that he got infected so he made a solution and stick on his special area some fluid , and gave me the things needed so i have to do it every other day 3 times to clean that area and he said after a week lets see how it goes if it still not fixed we can get him on antibiotics my question is , anyone had similar problems ? Is it right to vet giving me tubes and solutions so i inject to him myself ?

Last edited:
OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Must have to say it is pretty hard to keep him stable and injectthe liquid inside the hole of his p.... , i talked with my boi that he should not be too much naughty and try to get on every girls !!! I hope he understands me ... Today he met a puppy female french bully and they were totally in love but hey , playing is okay but whats up with all does ladies

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I took Vegas to the vet for a similar situation, but my vet said it wasn't an infection. It was slightly foul smelling and he called it 'smagma'. Instead of a special solution, I just used water. I put the tip of the oral syringe to his wee-wee, inject in the water, hold the tip shut while the water cleanses the smagma and release. I do it in the bathtub. I know several bulldog pawrents have talked about this.......I know with male dogs, it happens often and it quite normal. Infection is not normal. So, if it is an infection...I've always thought the only way to get rid of it was with antibiotics.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I took Vegas to the vet for a similar situation, but my vet said it wasn't an infection. It was slightly foul smelling and he called it 'smagma'. Instead of a special solution, I just used water. I put the tip of the oral syringe to his wee-wee, inject in the water, hold the tip shut while the water cleanses the smagma and release. I do it in the bathtub. I know several bulldog pawrents have talked about this.......I know with male dogs, it happens often and it quite normal. Infection is not normal. So, if it is an infection...I've always thought the only way to get rid of it was with antibiotics.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my male pitbull had it all his life its normal for males that are not fixed he would stain everything especially the car seats it's so gross.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.