staciepap

Apr 6, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
:)
@CharlieFL
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Thanks for the input about food. She has been better the last couple days with watering but still wet on and off. If it doesn't turn around i might change her food again even though she is on good food. Cause it might be teething or pollen allergies.

But wanted to ask you if you would put the desitin On his neck? My coco, like your Charlie, has some red stains like on her neck and under her chin etc. In her wrinkles but then kind of also not in her wrinkles like more closer to her nose. So I am wondering if you covered his other areas (like his neck) in desitin or if you just did the other chlorhexidine pads and vinegar on those parts. Also when you put the vinegar on do you wipe off the desitin that may have been there from earlier with something. Does the desitin help just keep it dry or does it help with the stain?

Charlie is a cutie. She is so handsome. Thanks for the help. [/FONT]

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Thanks, I just received another tip on this earlier this evening:
Mix 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide with just enough cornstarch to form a paste.
Spread the paste on the tear stain and allow to dry, then brush it off.
Repeat daily until the stain disappears, then use weekly to prevent returning of stain.

Another suggestion was using a cotton ball soaked in boric acid daily till gone, then weekly.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
[MENTION=8537]staciepap[/MENTION] I applied the desitin to maintain it dry, never had any issues arouns the neck or chin. Try not to change her food too fast. she is only 4 months ans her body needs to adapt to her new food.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.