Other Tear Stain Before and after pics

Molly1

Apr 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
is there a particular name brand re: Chlorhexadine pads? Your pup looks great. I am going to try this routine with Molly.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Sorry guys I was out for a couple of weeks. [MENTION=7819]luis323[/MENTION] desitin u can can get at any pharmacy. the pads u can order them online and ACV any store ( brand is not important ). He was on Blue Wilderness at that time, i dont want to assume but maybe was the food. [MENTION=4766]Molly1[/MENTION] u can get them on ebay round 30 dollars

If u have any question please let me know.
tks

staciepap

Apr 6, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Am a little late to this post and am new to this forum, or any forum to say the least, but Charliefl could I ask you if your Charlie had really runny eyes. My little pup who is now over 4 months and looks quite similar to your colorings on your dog but is always watering in her wrinkles all the time. I switched her food to gluten free natures logic in lamb but still wet all the time. I wipe her face all day long. So I am, not sure if it will work on her. Can I ask you what food he is on.

I have been doing your system for a while now and it hasn't worked yet. She absolutely hates the desitin so I have been trying to put it on her when she is taking a nap lol and so she doesn't feel it and I can get away with it. But it sure isn't keeping her dry and by the middle of the day she is really stained again. I assume the desitin is just to keep them dry? Does it also help the stain to fade? I have also tried cornstarch but she is just wet again so it doesnt work. Its also hard to get in there it seems like it just stays on the surface......I was curious if you put desitin on your dogs neck? How did you get rid of the tear stains that kind of end up lower on her neck. Did you just do the pads and apple cider vinegar there? That is what I have been doing. No desitin there. Not sure if I am doing it right. wanted to ask. Also above the eyes, right on the eyelid, and right in the corner of the eye where the wrinkle starts, is obviously stained like in the pict of your dog but I wondered how you reached those areas. Did you put desitin or apple cider vinegar above your dogs eyes or right in the corner of the eye. I am too scared to get it that close and didnt understand how they would fade away when I don't really treat them.

Sorry for such a long post and all the questions. Didn't know how to contact you directly. Thank you and everyone for all the Input.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What a good job you have done, I will try this on Ftse as I am having trouble clearing it I did and it came back.

Does bottled water work the same?

Thanks for sharing this.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=8537]staciepap[/MENTION]. What are you feeding? The constant eye watering could easily be a sign of allergies or entropian.

staciepap

Apr 6, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
[MENTION=5435]CharlieFL[/MENTION]

Just figured out how to link your name in the message. I commented on this post up above. Would you mind reading it and writing me back or commenting. Just want to know if I'm doing this right. You dog looks so good. Thanks so much.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
@staciepap sorry I was out of the forum for a few days... the procedure that i did was only to remove the tear stain on his face, if ur dog have eye watering might be the food. he was before NVI beef and lamb, right now he is on RAW ( I grind all his food ). He is doing amazing, he loves his new food and I think I resolve and prevent any future allergic problems.

If u have any question please let me know.
HOW HE LOOKS RIGHT NOW
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?24850-Charlie-10-months

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.