Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
U can do it ... LOL :clap2:

How did it go??

Restraining him just gets him worked up and even more wiggly, but the treat idea was wonderful - this morning he seemed to understand if he gave me a few seconds to do each side, he would get a treat. He was way more manageable and I didn't have to retrain him. Wooooot.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Restraining him just gets him worked up and even more wiggly, but the treat idea was wonderful - this morning he seemed to understand if he gave me a few seconds to do each side, he would get a treat. He was way more manageable and I didn't have to retrain him. Wooooot.

awwwwwww love to share my tips with everybody here.... let me know how is he doing?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Okay, so I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now, the last week half heatedly. Remi's eyes are too watery and the tear stains are just not clearing up. I think I will try this again when I can get his tears under control. We're in the middle of switching his food, so wish me luck....

M

mabel lou

Do you use straight ACV or mix with water or what? And are you just cleaning like you would normally clean wrinkles?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@CharlieFL - love Charlie's brilliant white face you've done a great job ... do you use the Chlorhexidine 3% wipes, the Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% wipes or do you get it in a bottle and where do you get it also is the Desitin an ointment or cream that you use?

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! I'm impressed. My BabyGirl has developed tear stains recently even though I haven't changed her food at all. But I will surely try your method!

Gene3

Sep 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Jingles
Will definitely try this on Mr. Jingles IMG_0581.jpg

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
@CharlieFL - love Charlie's brilliant white face you've done a great job ... do you use the Chlorhexidine 3% wipes, the Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% wipes or do you get it in a bottle and where do you get it also is the Desitin an ointment or cream that you use?

tks.. I use Chlorhexidine wipes and Desitin cream :2thumbs:

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
It looks great, I will definitely try with my bully. I am wondering what brand do you use of the Apple Cider Vinegar? Is Heinz all natural Unfiltered apple cider vinegar good one?

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hi.. well some of you helped me a lot with charlie when I was worry about his cosmetic issue. After a lot of research this is exactly what I did and on just 8 days you will see the results

PD>> I didnt change his food. he still on Blue Wilderness but i might do it later. :yell:

1. Filter water - Purified water. Daily
2. Chlorhexidine 3% pads> first time in the morning and cotton pads to dry it
3. Desitin after Chlorhexidine
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with a cotton pad at night
5. Desitin before bed :p

Charlie 2 Weeks ago
View attachment 25431

Charlie Today
View attachment 25432View attachment 25433

Any questions feel free to ask...
Im so happy with the results and he is doing amazing......
Bonus pic
View attachment 25434

I notice today that when I was feeding my CoCo Chanel, I saw this exactly on her. She didn't had this before. I wonder what could be causing this.
She's on Blue Wilderness Puppy. Where did you get the products you've listed? On amazon? local store or?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.