Other Tear Stain Before and after pics

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Where did you get the Chlorhexidine 3% pads? Pet store? Online? BTW, he looks completely fantastic. Amazing.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Thanks everybody for all ur comments. I really wanna know if someone tried the procedure and What results did u get?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Started this regiment yesterday, wish us luck! Question - what is the apple cider's role in this?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Good luck any questions please let me know... u should see results in about 3 days.
Apple cider's helps to balance the ph

Awesome, thanks. I've been doing the treatment for 3 days without it, but will stop in this weekend and definitely pick some up.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Do you need to dilute the Apple Cider Vinegar with water? Wont straight ACV burn/sting them? Especially if the area is a bit tender? I wanted to try this but wasn't sure if I needed to add some water. Also, do you put it on a baby wipe and then wipe the folds and then dry it? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering the procedure for using it. :)

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Do you need to dilute the Apple Cider Vinegar with water? Wont straight ACV burn/sting them? Especially if the area is a bit tender? I wanted to try this but wasn't sure if I needed to add some water. Also, do you put it on a baby wipe and then wipe the folds and then dry it? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering the procedure for using it. :)
no problem
no u dont need to dilute it with eater. use a cotton pad apply it and then with a clean cottom pad. dry it.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
This is definitely working but I always feel like I'm doing a crappy job and just smearing everything all over his face, trying desperately to avoid his eyes. Remi will NOT sit still!! ahhhh.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
late to this thread as ALWAYS. What a wonderful job you did on Charlie!!!!! He looks amazing! [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] maybe buy bottled water by the gallon?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow Charlie is gorgeous! He has such a clean white face! Well done well done! Brutus is red and rarely tears so we don't have this problem but good for others to know! Thanks for posting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
This is definitely working but I always feel like I'm doing a crappy job and just smearing everything all over his face, trying desperately to avoid his eyes. Remi will NOT sit still!! ahhhh.

Put him beetwen ur legs and hold him with ur legs... give him a treat after u do each side

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.