Other Tear Stain Before and after pics

L

Lucy-licious

I too shall be trying this routine....Billy has awful staining. It's not got worse since he got here but it does bother me. I'm hoping it will work on rust staining on his neck and chin too. Xx

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
I shall immediately begin the comprehensive "CharlieFL Regimen" !!! Bo's tear stains bother me like you cannot believe and while I have tried everything you've mentioned, I've NOT done them TOGETHER. I shall be back in eight days to report!

Thanks for the fabulous and informative post!

@Vicaroo1000 >> please keep me inform and if u have any questions let me know.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
@Vicaroo1000 >> please keep me inform and if u have any questions let me know.

I guess my first order of business is to go get a Brita or one of those ones that clamp on the faucet. I was all ready to "begin the treatment" yesterday and it occurred to me, "Um...from what creek am I going to harvest filtered water...?" Doink.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great job!!! I may try this as well on Emma. Can you report back too in about 2 weeks or so as I'm curious to see how long the results last for and how often this would need to be done. Charlie's face looks amazing!!!

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Great job!!! I may try this as well on Emma. Can you report back too in about 2 weeks or so as I'm curious to see how long the results last for and how often this would need to be done. Charlie's face looks amazing!!!

@jeannieco we will do so>

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
I guess my first order of business is to go get a Brita or one of those ones that clamp on the faucet. I was all ready to "begin the treatment" yesterday and it occurred to me, "Um...from what creek am I going to harvest filtered water...?" Doink.

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] as far as know any filer water low in minerals will help a lot

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I really am interested to see how often you may have to do it. I'd like to give it a shot on Emma but it it's once a week or every two weeks I probably wouldn't (just cause, lol).
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] i heard u> no matter what i clean his face daily and adding desitin to his face dont take more than 30 seconds.... but I did stop using desitin a few days ago and i will let u know but the end of this week,.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I did the desitin with Wilson but his eyes were so watery back then it didn't help. He's all dried up with no staining anymore as I finally found the food that works for him (Earthborn grain free). Thanks again :).

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Wow! Great results in a fairly short time period too. He looks so cute! Olive's tear stains are much better since switching food but I am going to try this too. thanks for sharing.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] update... CHARLIE is doing amazing. tear stains gone and im not using Desitin anymore. current weight 21.5lbs and ge is 14 weeks old

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO update... CHARLIE is doing amazing. tear stains gone and im not using Desitin anymore. current weight 21.5lbs and ge is 14 weeks old
Thank you so much for the update, I really appreciate it. I'm gong to have to try this on Emma and see how it works. It might not be right now but I am going to try it. Do you mind checking back in with some periodic updates? That would be wonderful if you could. :)

bullyluv34

Aug 29, 2012
Imperial, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka "Frankie"
Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!! :) I am a newbie & new bullie mom and this is the issue I am having... I will defiantly try this just as you have it 1-4 ( already doiong step 1 & 3). Her lil eyes just seem to water A LOT.. Again, thanks for sharing!! Charlie is adorable!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.