Help Needed! Spots are getting worse !!!

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Not too good news guys.

Coco has been admitted to the vets this morning she was really struggling to breath and being sick :( my poor baby. !!! I will let u no updates as soon as I have them. Im gonna try and keep busy in the mean time :(. !!!!! X x

L

Lucy-licious

Not too good news guys.

Coco has been admitted to the vets this morning she was really struggling to breath and being sick :( my poor baby. !!! I will let u no updates as soon as I have them. Im gonna try and keep busy in the mean time :(. !!!!! X x

OMG...Hope she's ok . Will be watching for updates and thinking of you both xxx

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh no.... Please keep us in the loop on this. We'll be thinking of her.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Just had a call from the vets there doing X-rays and mite need to tube her what does this mean ? X x

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Poor Coco and Momma - I do not know what that means, I'm hoping not for the breathing - will be praying here, please keep us posted.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Coco. I'm not quite sure, but I think they have to put a tube in her throat to help her breathing. Praying for her speedy recovery:pray2: Hang in there:hug:

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She's sat still for the X-ray so she won't need tuned Thank god !!!! Av to ring back at four !!! Gonna be a long 2 hours and 40 mins !!!! Thanks for all ur concerns guys it means a lot x

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
I am a very big believer in perioxide. Sounds simple, I know, but it works on so many things. It cleanses and dries up, and does not irritate. I have done the vet stuff also, did not work, but have found that perioxide does wonders, even the vet says, go for it, because he has seen how it works on my Emma.
Poor baby
Good luck

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im glad she did not need to be tubed. i will be checking back and see how she is doing. :pray:

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
I am a very big believer in perioxide. Sounds simple, I know, but it works on so many things. It cleanses and dries up, and does not irritate. I have done the vet stuff also, did not work, but have found that perioxide does wonders, even the vet says, go for it, because he has seen how it works on my Emma.
Poor baby
Good luck

What's that used for ? X

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.