Help Needed! Spots are getting worse !!!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Maybe switch to bland diet and see if it clears up....if not doing it already give Beneryl 1 mg per pound

I agree give her some benadryl to help and I would make an appointment with the vet to have it looked at again.. maybe do a skin scraping? don't worry you will get to the source.. just have to figure out what is aggravating it but I would give the benadryl in the meantime.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi. It the lamb we get !! Nope a use comfort and bold the same since before we got her., I think it could be the wet food so today am not gonna give her any am just worrying that she Will stop eating again. I mite mix her dry with sun oxo and see if she will eat that.. Does any antihistamine work or just Benadryl ? After about 3 hours of sleep i have made myself worse with worry !! My friends saying am crackers. In her words ( Jemma its only a dog for god sake) well I could of beat her to death with the tv remote ha !!! I love cocO like she's a child a just want to make her better !!!! I no u guys will understand how I feel :). Much love jemma and coco z ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344239274.593499.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Hi. It the lamb we get !! Nope a use comfort and bold the same since before we got her., I think it could be the wet food so today am not gonna give her any am just worrying that she Will stop eating again. I mite mix her dry with sun oxo and see if she will eat that.. Does any antihistamine work or just Benadryl ? After about 3 hours of sleep i have made myself worse with worry !! My friends saying am crackers. In her words ( Jemma its only a dog for god sake) well I could of beat her to death with the tv remote ha !!! I love cocO like she's a child a just want to make her better !!!! I no u guys will understand how I feel :). Much love jemma and coco z View attachment 25181

You can give her Piriton too...not the one a day dose though...the 4mg tablets. How much does she weigh...Lucy is 23kg and I give her 1 tablet...any less than 21kg and I would just give her half a tablet.
They might make her a bit sleepy though so dont be worriesd if she sleeps more. Dont give her certizine...thats not good for her. Just Piriton or Benadryl xx

They will help but we still need to find out what she is reacting too if it is indeed a reaction xx Pedigree is not good I'm afraid...try Chappy if you want a wet food, its cheap too and smells god awful. My sis in law feeds it her welsh terrier who has terrible allergies xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
So tescos own range of antihistamines are no good ??

Ok al see how I go with just her dry food again fingers crossed !! Al wake her up soon she's still in bed haha. !! X

L

Lucy-licious

Ok al see how I go with just her dry food again fingers crossed !! Al wake her up soon she's still in bed haha. !! X

look at the active ingredient...if its chlorphenamine then its OK...certriline def not xx

L

Lucy-licious

just called my vet and loritadine is safe for dogs..and thats what the tescos have in it. so worth a try xx
just said to make sure its def loritadine xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Oh thank you Lucy your a star !!!!!

Al try one now. She seems realy down this morning :(. X x

L

Lucy-licious

Oh thank you Lucy your a star !!!!!

Al try one now. She seems realy down this morning :(. X x

yeah go with a half and see how she goes...is she eating?? sick?? or just fed up? maybe get her back to the vet too if your worried xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She's not ate anything yet but she never does when she 1st gets up. Av just bathed her again an put some of her steroid cream on so am gonna dry her and just let her rest see if she bounces back in a cupple of hours. :). Fingers crossed she will. !!!! xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Just a quick update !!!

Coco has has her dry biscuits a bowl full with some oxo. She hasn't drank anything cause she's been flat out since she's had her bath and dinner !! Probs the antihistamine !! So hopefully when she wakes up she will be a little better !! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344253386.431824.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

awww bless!! Hugs Coco..hope you feel a bit better soon xx

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Could be something outside bothering her, I know with Otis we took him to our camp and something really bothered him there now that were home it's clearing up - truthfully I thought it was a fern he was rubbing against but unsure

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hey peeps!!

Just had coco for a wee walk round the block. Got back and noticed her wee spots are not as bad. Well I don't think. See if u agree. !! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344267056.386079.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just a quick update !!!

Coco has has her dry biscuits a bowl full with some oxo. She hasn't drank anything cause she's been flat out since she's had her bath and dinner !! Probs the antihistamine !! So hopefully when she wakes up she will be a little better !! View attachment 25186

What a sweet picture!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.