Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Would like to pass on a great idea that my future DIL does, I was so impressed, I'm doing the same
for Brutie. Since she & my son are living 5 hrs apart, she keeps a large tote bag filled w/all Bruzer's
needs that she can just grab and go, anytime & anywhere and has absolutely EVERYTHING Brutus
needs for a least a week or two.

In it, she has his leash, collar, harness, tags, toys, water bottles, bottled water, lemon juice, Anti-
Itch Spray, Baby Wipes and most important of all, his Vet records w/copies of any & all visits & issues.

All health concerns, allergies, etc, all Vet phone #'s, etc and any and all medications he is on or uses
occasionally such as allergy meds, creams, ointments...and typed out instructions for each one.

Also, small bag of current dog food-it's the most complete dog bag I'd ever seen and she keeps it full,
currant and ready to go at any time! Whenever she'd bring Bruzer in town (an occasion of great joy)
and we'd get to keep him for the weekend, I'd have everything I'd need to properly care for him, OH...
her complete Phone #'s to reach HER were included...such a smart, organized and wonderful girl!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Good idea....I really must get a bag together. I have a binder with all their vet records for each of them, with their puppy pictures from the breeder on the front so I easily know which one is which (plus Bruin's is blue and Lilly's is red). I suppose if I really needed to I could just grab a bag and swipe my arm across all their stuff on the shelves in their closet and boom, ready to go :rolleyes: Yup a whole closet just for their stuff.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WOW! What a really great idea! I think I should do that just in case. A very smart girl :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Great info! Since we live in earthquake AND brushfire country..this is a necessity. My biggest fear is not being at home with my critters when the big one comes..

Most Reactions