URGENT!!! Found a spot on Seamus....HELP!

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
So I always look Seamus over in the morning to make sure he looks okay and so he gets used to my touch. I found two small spots on his under belly today. They are exactly in the same spot on the opposite sides of his lower belly. They seem to be scabbing over and aren't really red or irritated looking but I don't know what it is. I didn't notice them before today.

Do you think its ring worm? Or hives? I touched them and it didn't seem to bother Seamus. any advice would be helpful! I am going to the vets on Tuesday so I will ask her too.

spot.jpg

OP
ccurran

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
URGENT! Found spot on Seamus

So I always look Seamus over in the morning to make sure he looks okay and so he gets used to my touch. I found two small spots on his under belly today. They are exactly in the same spot on the opposite sides of his lower belly. They seem to be scabbing over and aren't really red or irritated looking but I don't know what it is. I didn't notice them before today.

Do you think its ring worm? Or hives? Or a bug bite? I touched them and it didn't seem to bother Seamus. any advice would be helpful! I am going to the vets on Tuesday so I will ask her too.
spot.jpg

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Re: URGENT! Found spot on Seamus

I think if it was ringworm people in your household would be showing symptoms of it too (I think, at least that's what I've read).

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
It doesn't look like ringworm to me. Lillynbruin is right I think if it was that ppl in the household would have it also.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Well, not sure. For sure a question for the vet. Could be ringworm but can't really tell for sure.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Almost looks like a wort? are they dry??? could be staph infection.... but it is best to have a vet look at them

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Re: URGENT! Found spot on Seamus

sorry not sure what that is. maybe put some neosporin on it and talk to the vet tuesday and see what they say.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah I cannot be certain, it could even be a scar? Let us know what you find out!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: yeah it looks like something bit him or it might be from his pee pee leaking. Franklin has these bumps all over his back legs I changed his food last week to Fromm and he had the :poo: so bad and now I just found these bumps. Now he's eating blue wilderness sensitive and he had it for one day and he's back to normal and some of the bumps are going away.Did you change his food lately or it might be something in the grass the big black ants bite an leave a bump. good luck let me know what you find out please.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online