Other Mia's allergy test

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Got some really great news today.. Mia is only allergic to peas, pork and potatoes... so excited... plenty outside though. Ragweed, sycaith.ore, cockroaches, mold.....

Glad we finally have something to work with... I see great things to come

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I think I'm allergic to cockroaches too. I see one and have screaming fits. :)

Nice results. That makes feeding her a whole lot easier

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Got some really great news today.. Mia is only allergic to peas, pork and potatoes... so excited... plenty outside though. Ragweed, sycaith.ore, cockroaches, mold.....

Glad we finally have something to work with... I see great things to come

That's awesome! I really have to get something done for my two. Did you do the blood, skin or hair test?

OP
M

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Blood. Literally took 2 minutes to draw and 2 weeks for the results... and let me tell you what a burden has been lifted. We went to work everyday worring we would come home to a dead baby. She has had several emergencies, but luckily while we have been here. Worth every penny!!! Today was fun though. Had to clean all food and treats out of the house and buy all new ones.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Envioramental allergens are the worst to deal with in my opinion,there's so many of them!,good on the food side tho,karen

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! That is a very short list of positive reactions. Well the environmental are the hardest to deal with but happy you got a new start on the food part.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Luckily you have such a short list of food. Seems to me many bully owners are having peas as an allergen from all the results I have seen posted here. Hmmmm....

Hopefully on the right food you can battle the environmental allergens better and boost the immune system :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=5310]Miasmomma[/MENTION] oh wow that is a short food list. will make going grain free a bit more difficult with the potatoes and peas but not impossible. its so nice when you have a place to start. just a note with the pork be careful as i have found that alot of other medicines we give our bullies are pork based such as heartworm meds and even joint medicines so check the label carefully to see what it is made of. i only know as sarah is allergic to pork to. :2thumbs:

OP
M

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Oh my gosh. That would have never crossed my mind. Thank you soooo much

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.