Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hey everyone!! I know it has been awhile. Been busy with work and messing with the guy who hit my truck insurance company. Anywho.... I took Sassy Pants to the vet today, we have been having issues with fleas around here. :yell: I found out my poor baby is allergic to fleas and she got a skin infection cause of it. Dr. G told me to give Matilda a bath in Dawn dish soap to get rid of the other flea treatment and to paralyze the fleas on her. She gave me Comfortis Blue to try for the flea treatment. It is a pill and to make sure she eats before she takes it. She is also on antibiotics that I was able to get at Walgreens ( how awesome is that??) She is on a presciption savings plan there and the script only cost me $7.

Oh, and thanks to the heat, my 47 pound bully girl only weighs 41 pounds now. Otherwise she is healthy as can be. :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

My old border collie was allergic to fleabites too :( he used to need cortisone injections and antibiotics if he got them.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Poor Miss Sassypants! Isn't Dawn detergent amazing? Oil on birds..fleas on everything..but I'm thinking..on our dishes??

She will feel better in no time! Dang fleas! Nice to "see" you..by the way! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Good job, Mom! Same thing going on here in Tyler, Texas! I'm thinking you can
make a water w/lemon juice solution to spray on between baths to keep them off.
My cat almost died from Frontline and I do not use ANY on my pets now but I am
putting Mr Brutie on the Comfortis for the itching relief. My neighbor uses this on
his bully and she has no itchy skin issues and kills the fleas, they love it!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Matilda should be feeling better soon. Dang fleas :evil: Glad the rest of the visit went well :2thumbs: BIG BIG :hug: to Matilda

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor girl, hope the new meds work for her.

Members online

No members online now.