OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
You are very right Twice. I have a feeling I am over thinking all of this a bit and need to calm down. Her belly has calmed down for the moment. I am going to stick with cooking for her as I really feel better knowing what she is getting. I will just trial and error to see what may not agree with her. I have found that I am a total nut ball when it comes to Zoey. Who knew when she is supposed to be my husband's dog? As dumb as this sounds, I believe with all my heart and soul that she was sent to me by my Shar-Pei who passed several years ago. That girl was the love of my life for 12 long years and I think I have found her sister soul :blush2: Better run, I think I hear the crazy train coming to pick me up!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You need to do what you feel comfortable doing. None of us her can tell you how to feed your girl because no one way is the right way. As much as I would love to tell you to keep cooking for her, it's the right thing to do because it works for me... there are others who will tell you raw is the right thing to do, or TOTW is right, or Fromm is right.

She could be sick from eating too fast. She could be sick from a GI bug. Maybe it is the beef making her throw up. Might be it's the peas. She might be licking her paws because she's nervous. Maybe she's bored. Maybe they just itch.

Whatever you do, you have to give it more than a weeks time.

Shes right! Bouncing around will be harder on her system. Sherry gave you some great advice about what might be additional things to add. Don't panic and don't doubt yourself.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope she's feeling better!! I agree with the others ... try the bland diet (white rice and cooked chicken or hamburger meat) for a couple of days, and then start to gradually introduce the cooked food that you have been giving her. You haven't been trying this new food regime long enough to see any real effect yet!!

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Just a quick update. Zoey is just fine! It seemed to be an isolated incident yesterday morning. She did fine the rest of the day and is full of herself today. Thank you to everyone!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she is doing better today. Good to hear.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.