Other Update on Lily after hair analysis results

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
I am so happy to say that Lily has been much better since we got the results back from her hair analysis test.
She is no longer licking and biting her paws or rubbing her face on the floors.
Even her coat looks a lot better.
I now have her on NVI Limited Ingredients Diet-Turkey thanks to [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION].
The toughest part was trying to find a kibble that does not have blueberries in it.
I never realized how popular blueberries were in dog food even the wet food had blueberries in it.
I don't think she is to crazy about the kibble but it's all I could find right now.
She is limited on what she can eat due to the fact that she is allergic to Samlon, blueberries, yeast, lamb, olive oil, gluten, barley, green beans.
But we are getting by and that's all that matters. I am very happy that I did the test. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=4450]Lily122511[/MENTION] oh im so glad shes doing better. thats awsome news. :hmm: do we need to find another food? if so i can look. its nice when your bullies are better and arnt constantly digging or licking or something. :2thumbs:

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
@Lily122511 oh im so glad shes doing better. thats awsome news. :hmm: do we need to find another food? if so i can look. its nice when your bullies are better and arnt constantly digging or licking or something. :2thumbs:

Oh hun if we could find something she likes better that would be awesome! She really gives me a hard time eating the kibble. LOl
It's a shame cause she loved Meadow Feast but it was lamb.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is good news.... Perhaps you could add a little plain yogurt to her food... or even a bit of water to moisten it a little may help.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is doing better. It's nice when you find the right food and our babies start to improve.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
so glad to hear she is feeling better .. and hope she finds a food that she likes a bit more!!!

brynn81

Apr 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
if the water doesn't work try the water and a little flavor of something she does like....like pineapple juice or broth....just a tad but that will get her to eat it when mixed in with the water

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Nothing better than having a non digging, licking, scratchy bully!! I experience that occasionally, lol....poor Vegas's problems are food, but I think I have that covered, but mostly environmental which is never ending!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.