Other Jack's Allergy Test results Are In ...

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Easier to write what he IS NOT allergic to...

Carrots

Everything else, I have to avoid... :D

Well for those that don't know I had sent Jack's hair samples to
Hollistic Remedies for analysis about 10 days ago .

This company is in the UK and so the mail took a while to get there. But let me tell you its well worth the wait..
Thanks to @karenben for posting this company name.

www.holisticremediesuk.co.uk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Hm well I think [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] will have a recipe for you lol. Well I'm glad you know now what's the problem. It really is good knowing what to avoid

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Now i need to find a Kibble whose main ingredients are carrots and watercress ....

Ohhh. Poor Jack.

Where do I turn to now ?

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. And the great thing is the cost..!
Was only $47 ..!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I sent Abbys sample last week but they sent it back to me. Who knew you had to put extra postage :tease:

That's it? He can have carrots? There has to be more. Can you maybe post the whole list? I'm positive we can put our heads together and come up with something healthy. Can't have Bugs Bunny starving over there :lmao:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I sent Abbys sample last week but they sent it back to me. Who knew you had to put extra postage :tease:d

That's it? He can have carrots? There has to be more. Can you maybe post the whole list? I'm positive we can put our heads together and come up with something healthy. Can't have Bugs Bunny starving over there :lmao:
Knowing [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] it will be carrot stew or some concoction

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Now i need to find a Kibble whose main ingredients are carrots and watercress ....

Ohhh. Poor Jack.

Where do I turn to now ?
I think the only way is to try raw feed and just feed the proteins he can eat as he needs meat ,a dog cannot live healthy on veg,as for the environmental allergens all you can do is try and avoid them which is very difficult ,karen

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION]

Below is a copy of the test results. Im goung later today to The pet store and start hunting down something that will not include any (if not most) of the following... I need help

Name: Jack Daniels Avila โ€“ English Bulldog.
The allergy test discovered that the above named is allergic to the following items.
Environmental Allergies are: Materials โ€“ Dacron, Acrylic;Pests โ€“ Spider; Chemical Families โ€“ Insecticides; AnimalDanders โ€“ Goat, Camel(normally found in furniture); Heavy Metals โ€“ Beryllium, Antimony, Palladium; Fossil Fuels โ€“ Aviation Fuels; Harmful Energies โ€“ Microwaves; Allergen Sensitivities โ€“ Flower Antigens.
Food Allergies are: Fruit โ€“ Grapes-Red, Kiwi, Raisan, Pear, Apple, Watermelon, ; Vegetables โ€“ Turnip, Mushroom, String Bean, Lettuce-Red Leaf, Spinach; Dairy โ€“ Yogurt, Cheese-American, Ice Cream; Spices โ€“ Parsley; Cooking Ingredientsโ€“ Gluten, Corn Starch, Mayonnaise, Gelatin, Tofu, Yeast,Baking Powder; Fish & Crustaceans โ€“ Clam, Oyster, Lobster;Meat and Poultry โ€“ Duck, Pork, Pheasant, Goat; Oils โ€“ OliveOil, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soy Oil; Legumes โ€“ Pinto Bean, Kidney Bean; Grains -Wheat-Whole; Beverages โ€“ Herbal Tea, Coffee; Nuts and Seeds โ€“ Almonds; Additives โ€“ Sodium Nitrate; Food Sensitivities - Additive Antigens, Legume Antigens, Dairy Antigens, Nut Antigens.
In the Neurological Analysis Test it showed a Neurological Imbalance due to a lack of Endorphin โ€“ this helps with nerve cells or fibres that employ an Endorphin as their neurotransmitter.
The Comprehensive Analysis Test indicated the following:
Weakness because of a Vitamin Deficiency of B-3(Niacin) - this is needed for proper circulation and skin and protects against pollutants and toxins.
The Gallbladder is weakened due to a Fatty Tissue Disturbance which will require a detoxification.
Chemical Toxicity has inflamed the body due to absorbing through the skin cleaning agents, insect sprays, and air fresheners.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.